Laminated Butyl Tape
Covertape is an extruded butyl tape with a permanent
polyethylene film backing, designed for taping over joins in membranes.
- For taping over joins in membranes used in building and construction, for example damp proof membranes and vapour control layers, as an additional seal to Membrane Tape or High Performance Membrane Tape.
- Good adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- The softer composition makes this product highly conformable
- Remains flexible throughout its service life
- Conforms to IVD Instruction Sheet No 5
- Easy and accurate to use with little waste and no mess