High performance butyl tape.
0390 is a High-performance butyl tape.
- For use as a gap-filling sealant in body-in-white applications on vehicles.
- For sealing a variety of joints in roofing and cladding systems.
- For sealing joints in more aggressive environments, such as slurry tanks.
- Good adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Good UV resistance
- Highly conformable
- Carefully selected fillers provide the product with good chemical resistance
- Remains flexible throughout its service life
- Easy and accurate to use with little or no mess
- Low density formulation
|Unit||Nominal Value||Test Method|
|Dynamic Tensile Adhesion||N/cm2||20||H5|
|Dynamic Shear Adhesion||N/cm2||15||H15|
|90° Peel Adhesion||N/cm2||12||H48|
|180° Peel Adhesion||N/cm2||18||H41|
|Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate||g/m2/24hr/mm||0.13||ISO9932 / BS ISO 15106|
|Service Temperature Range||°C||-40 to +90||°C|