High performance tape.
0361 is a high-performance butyl tape supplied either as a tape or in drums.
- For sealing joints where the tape will be in contact with potable water (see also 0361 WT)
- For bonding and sealing watershedders to car doors
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Good UV resistance
- Highly conformable
- Remains flexible throughout its service life
- Easy and accurate to use with little waste and no mess
|Unit||Nominal Value||Test Method|
|Dynamic Tensile Adhesion||N/cm2||20||H5|
|Dynamic Shear Adhesion||N/cm2||16||H15|
|90° Peel Adhesion||N/cm2||12||H48|
|180° Peel Adhesion||N/cm2||22||H41|
|Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate||g/m2/24hr/mm||N/A||ISO9932 / BS ISO 15106|
|Service Temperature Range||°C||-40 to +90||°C|