Water Tank Tape
0361 WTT USES
0361 Water Tank Sealing Tape is a high performance
butyl tape laminated with a hard closed-cell PVC foam.
- For sealing flange joints in GRP sectional water tanks.
- Maximum tank height is 4 metres for tanks for the Northern European climate, but only 2 metres for warmer climates.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Good UV resistance
- The foam component allows good compression without squeezing the sealant out of the joint
- Can be repositioned during tank construction if applied foam-side down
- Easy and accurate to use with little waste and no mess
‘L’ and ‘U’ shaped sealant for perimeter seals and partition seals.
|Unit||Nominal Value||Test Method|
|Dynamic Shear Adhesion||N/cm2||16||H15|
|180° Peel Adhesion||N/cm2||22||H41|
|Service Temperature Range||N/cm||-20 to + 50||C|
Premium Quality Sealants
Our skilled sister company, Hodgson Sealants manufacture a wealth of premium industry-leading adhesives, sealants and tapes.